Dates to Remember:
SUNDAY April 14
WENESDAY April 15
Flowers Out -
(Remember, it's our stand unless you specifically purchased one.)
THURSDAY May 27
Mowing all Gardens for
Order a Candle!
SATURDAY August 28
14th Annual Field of Flags
Volunteer 9 a.m.
Coffee, Cocoa &
donuts at 8:30
See you here!
Cherished Hearts/Cherished Memories
Service to families is more than words. For more than five decades, we have provided exceptional care for those who choose WCMPark as their eternal resting place. Our life-long philosophy is ‘be a blessing’.
That’s how this program started…
Cherished Hearts Immediate Care
- Sympathy Card and Candle notification
- Cherished Hearts ceramic mementos for family & friends at the committal service
- Memorial candle to be lit during the committal service, then placed at the gravesite for 24 hours
Cherished Memories Extended Care
- Coping With Grief information booklet and ‘Thinking Of You’ card
- Family Care information packet & gift certificate for Remembrance Services
- Hardened ‘Clear-coat’ finish applied to all pre-1991 stored memorials prior to installation
- 24-hour Remembrance candle at 90 days following a loss
- 24-hour Remembrance candle on the one-year anniversary of loss, with a ‘Thinking Of You’ card
- Special Christmas Remembrance & Memorial Service
- Cherished Memories “Forever” Custom Decorating Service (family funded)
- Cherished Memories “Eternal” Memorial Tribute Options (trees, benches, etc)